This is the deal ... its late at night ... everyone is sleeping, and I should be too. The alarm will go off early in the morning ... and a long, busy day will greet me. Yet, instead of going to bed I somehow end up in my craft room. And instead of sleeping, I end up crafting ....
Mylie was all "princessed up" when I got home from work. Pretty flowers, bracelets and her jammies. We decided to take a few pictures. She is sure growing up on me.
What a cutie! She does a great job being a little princess!
ReplyDeleteDon't blink---they grow up way too fast! She has the prettiest eyes...
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful girl, love her eyes! Great shot! :)
ReplyDeleteShe is a pretty girl! I love the flowers, so summery!
ReplyDeleteI miss the 'dressing up' stage. Cute shot - she is a very pretty little girl.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful girl - love the flower!
ReplyDeleteShe does look so grown up! What a little sweetie. Cute shot!
ReplyDeleteShe is so sweet, I love the flowers.
ReplyDelete