This is the deal ... its late at night ... everyone is sleeping, and I should be too. The alarm will go off early in the morning ... and a long, busy day will greet me. Yet, instead of going to bed I somehow end up in my craft room. And instead of sleeping, I end up crafting ....
{Squeal!} Blake does not pose too much for me. He is too busy to stop long enough for momma to take his picture. But I lucked out while we were playing in the backyard tonight. So happy to get a shot that captures my crazy little man.
That expression says "little boy," for sure!
ReplyDeletehehe, sounds like my little boy, Always on the go. Cute capture. :)
ReplyDeleteHe does have that completely handsome, beautiful boy, crazy look! I love it.
ReplyDeleteHe's adorable! What a sweet shot.
ReplyDeleteSweet little guy! Glad you caught him!
ReplyDeleteToo cute!
ReplyDeleteYep Blake sounds just like my boys! He sure is a cutie pie!
ReplyDeleteHe looks very busy and very cute!
ReplyDelete