Monday, December 14, 2009

12/10/09

Mylie and I went to the play Annie tonight and invited Melissa and Helen to join us. It was such fun! Mylie loves, and I mean loves, the movie Annie. She had not been to a play before, so I was trying my best to explain it to her. We got seated and waited for the play to start. The lights went down, the curtains opened, and the play started. When Annie and the orphans started singing "Hard Knock Life," Mylie was on the edge of her seat, her eyes wide and a hug smile on her face. Then she realized that we go to clap after the singing and she was in heaven!

It was such a fun night! The girls did great and had such fun. Melissa and I decided to do an activity with the girls instead of presents this year. It was such fun, I think we might have to make outings like this a tradition!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!