A few days ago, Mylie and I did a couple trial run on our Easter pictures. It was noon, windy and she was hungry, so we didn't last too long. And our grass is still brown with the only green being a few weeds sprouting in the background. And frankly, my editing skills leave something to be desired (thanks goodness for Jess' actions!). But even with all that, I keep coming back to this picture. I love her new dress, her parasol, mostly I just love her.
Thursday, April 1, 2010
4/1/10
{Easter pictures, take 1}
A few days ago, Mylie and I did a couple trial run on our Easter pictures. It was noon, windy and she was hungry, so we didn't last too long. And our grass is still brown with the only green being a few weeds sprouting in the background. And frankly, my editing skills leave something to be desired (thanks goodness for Jess' actions!). But even with all that, I keep coming back to this picture. I love her new dress, her parasol, mostly I just love her.
A few days ago, Mylie and I did a couple trial run on our Easter pictures. It was noon, windy and she was hungry, so we didn't last too long. And our grass is still brown with the only green being a few weeds sprouting in the background. And frankly, my editing skills leave something to be desired (thanks goodness for Jess' actions!). But even with all that, I keep coming back to this picture. I love her new dress, her parasol, mostly I just love her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The background might not be ideal but I can't take my eyes off of her. She's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteShe is too cute in her Easter dress!
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful!! Love her dress!
ReplyDeleteoh.my.goodness. she is so stickin cute!!! when do i get to have her infront of my lens?!?!?
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute! Love her dress and the parasol was perfect for filtering the light and avoiding the heavy shadows that happen with the sun! Great job, Steph!
ReplyDelete