In addition to the December Daily book that I made, I also made December mini books for my mom, sisters, and sister-in-law. I couldn't post them all until this week when Courtney got hers. Here they are! I think it is fun how different they all are.
|
|
| This is the one for my mom. She is not a picture taker so I sent a camera with her as well. MOM - I hope you are taking lots of pictures!! |
|
|
| This one is for my adorable sister-in-law Holli. I can't wait to see it when she is done. She is also a scrapbooker. |
|
|
| This one is for my darling sister Courtney. Things at her house are busy with a 2 year old and a 10 month old. I hope she is able to capture their Christmas season. |
 |
This is for my super cute baby sister Bailey. She is a crafter extraordinaire. I can't wait to see what she comes up with!
|
I can't wait to look at all the books when they are finished!
Stephanie these are adorable! I wish I was crafty but I'm not. All it does is cause me great anxiety!
ReplyDelete