Monday, April 16, 2012

Scrappin' the night away!

My girlfriend Melissa and I went to a crop on Saturday.  We took our girls with us in the morning and they had a delightful time.  In fact, Mylie got more done in the morning than I got done all day!!  We took them out to lunch and then took them home and then went back for kid-less scrapping. 


Here are some of my layouts from the weekend:






Almost all of the layouts were made using primarily Studio Calico kits.  Jeff got me a subscription to their monthly kits last year for my birthday and I love getting a surprise every month!

Here is another layout that was in my stack from last month:

Here it is as a 2 page spread.



I am so looking forward to summer and getting to spend more time scrapping! 

1 comment:

Tell me what you think!