Sunday, May 5, 2013

I've been scrapping!

A few weekends ago, my girlfriend Marianne and I attended an all day/all night crop with Ide Ratherbee.    I had a great time and got quite a few pages done.  

I love the colors on this page!  The design is inspired by the filmstrip die cut on the left.

I've had this page 1/2 done since spring break. I'm really happy with how it turned out.  I love the white on white, which is perfect as this is her baptism dress.  

I have been wanting to use this quote/die cut as I love it and think it is so so true!  I came across this picture of the kids at Big Springs.  I spent lots of time here as a child, so I love the picture even more.  I love the colors, the quote, the picture, everything!

I really wanted to show off the pictures here.  More filmstrip inspiration.  

Trying my hand at layering.  I like how the little cluster turned out in the top right hand corner.  

I love the fun feel to this page.  

My March 2013 spread.  I really love my new method of capturing each month.  I love taking a picture a day, but have not loved trying to scrapbook each picture, even in a project life format.  This works so perfectly for me.  I take my daily pics with my iPhone and then upload them to dropbox.  At the end of the month I send them to Costco and put them in a collage.  The collage can hold 30 pictures.  I shuffle it a bit until I like how it turns out.  I print it at 8x12 and then on the opposite page, I write a note about each day.  



I'm soooooo looking forward to summer, and hopefully the chance to craft even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!