Friday, April 17, 2009

4/17/09

Dressing a little boy is fun! I'm loving this plaid shorts that look more like manpris (the male version of capris). Blake is happily about to wrestle the diet coke box he just threw down. I don't think I'll buy any more toys ... he is extraordinarily happy with boxes and utensils!

10 comments:

  1. He looks like he's all boy! Boxes and kitchen utensils make great toys...for a while. I like your lilac shot below. Can't wait to see them when they bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL, I hear ya! It seems they always have more fun with boxes than with the actual toys! I love his manpris, he is a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved dressing my boys. I am all about plaids and stripes versus pinks and ruffles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look on his face. I always loved my little guy in his manpris too. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's having so much fun! We bought my kids a play kitchen for Christmas and they played withe the box more than the toy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, too cute, his face is just full of happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your "Manipris" made me laugh! When my DS was little, his shorts were always Manpris for some reason :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is too adorable with the little "manipris"!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally love his cute little shorts! He doesn't look too happy about them, but they are still super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Take advantage of dressing however you like now, because when they get older, well, you know....He looks super cute and is having so much fun with the box!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!