
This is the ring that Jeff gave me this Christmas with all of our birthstones. He joked and told me it was his way of saying we aren't having any more kids ... hahaha. It has his birthstone, mine, Mylie and Blake's. Mylie calls it the birthday ring and often looks at it and says she is figuring out how long until her birthday, she is so funny. I love this little ring though. The way these four stones look together remind me of how much I love the way the four of us come together to make our little family.
I love the pictures! We kept saying our family was complete and we ended up with a little surprise. He has been so much fun. Maybe it is the 6 years between that has made it easier.
ReplyDeleteI've always wanted one of these. Or actually a pendant. I love it. Is that Aug-July-Nov-Feb? Just wondering.
ReplyDeleteI guess mine would be Mar-Oct-Mar-July-Apr (Had Arielle been born 4 days earlier as scheduled the first time every other stone on mine would have been March. LOL)