Thursday, April 2, 2009

4/2/09

This is my favorite of all of Blake's shirts, probably because it is so darn true. It reads, "I am sweet, I break things, I am in charge." Do you like how Mylie has to hold him still for the picture? And check out that Buddha belly! I sure love this chunky monkey.

13 comments:

  1. What a fun shirt! I <3 his little belly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Love that tummy, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, where I can get that shirt? That's my boys to a "T"!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, too cute, and absolutely perfect that he had to be held still for the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta love the buddah belly...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too funny! You know, the first thing I thought of when I saw the picture was the squishy belly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that belly!! How adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful chunky monkey shot, and I also love that he has to be in "restraints"!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! I have a favorite outfit for each of the girls too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. He is too cute!! Love his green shirt and belly!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Look at that chunky belly...love it! I bet you can't help tickling it! tfs

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!