Look what came home from Target with us! Sweet! I even got a silver and pink helmet to go with it. Mylie really wanted me to the get the princess helmet though. Lets see if I can remember how to do this. I know that "its like riding a bike" is a pretty common statement, indicating that anyone can do something ... right?
Jeff is totally into cycling and of course Mylie likes riding her bike. So Jeff and I talked about it and decided to go ahead and get a new bike for me and a seat & helmet for Blake so we could join in the fun. Last night we were at Walmart testing bikes and I nearly crashed in the aisle. Yikes. Jeff, the kind man he is, just casually mentions that perhaps he'll put Blake's seat on one of his bikes first.
I kind of have this flashback of me at about 6 years old with a different pink bike and the entire blacktop playground of my elementary school. My Dad had just taken the training wheels off, we were at the school, tons of room to ride around ... and what do I do? Crash into the yellow dumpster. Let's hope I'm not in store for a repeat.
What a very cool bike. You will do good once you are out and about.
ReplyDeleteawww what a cool flash-back to your childhood. Be careful, wear that helmet and for goodness sakes watch out for dumpsters! Great post!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh...that is a BEAUTIFUL bike. Goodness. I really think you will do fine, but I know how you feel because I was never much for riding bikes either.
ReplyDeleteThat is one cool bike!! I would love to have one like that!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that bike! Have fun! I'm sure you'll have some great times riding it!
ReplyDeleteOh wow...I wouldhave LOVED that bike when I was younger (I love it now.)
ReplyDelete