Tuesday, July 21, 2009

7/20/09


I have a recent obsession (perhaps unhealthy) with Sonic. Something about a nice cold drink from there (preferably during happy hour) with that perfect ice ... yum! My newest to-die-for drink creation is a diet sprite with mango. Try it, believe me, it is delish!
This is my dollar hiding spot in my car. Always ready for happy hour. And did you realize that often times on their receipts there will be a call in survey and if you do it (takes all of about 2 minutes) you get a free Route 44 drink! Considering drinks are the only think I ever order at Sonic, it works well for me.
Mylie is very familiar with happy hour. She is a fan of the slushie and prefers to try new flavors every time ... most recently pineapple. I taste tested it for her, yum! She often asks (in public), "Mom, is it happy hour?" I hope other mothers are aware of happy hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!