This is the deal ... its late at night ... everyone is sleeping, and I should be too. The alarm will go off early in the morning ... and a long, busy day will greet me. Yet, instead of going to bed I somehow end up in my craft room. And instead of sleeping, I end up crafting ....
Beautiful Steph, I can see why you're loving your macro! :)
ReplyDeleteThat bee looks huge compared to the flower!
ReplyDeleteNice perspective!
Great capture. My macro is my fav. LOL
ReplyDeletegreat perspective
ReplyDeleteim happy that you guys are quickly becoming friends
I really like the perspective of this shot..and I'm jealous of your macro! Some day I will own one of those! :)
ReplyDeleteLove my macro too - great shot!
ReplyDeleteYou're doing great with that macro! Such gorgeous, vibrant color in that shot!
ReplyDeleteVery nice!
ReplyDeleteNice shot, I love the color!
ReplyDeleteVery cool capture!
ReplyDelete