We are in town for Darcy's baptism, what a special day it was. Of course I have no pictures of Darcy, but Mylie and Max obliged. Oh man, these two cousins love each other! Darcy was interviewing Mylie today and asked her what her 3 wishes are. One of them was "to be Max's sister." She is in heaven spending the whole day playing with her cousins!
Awwww, such a sweet story Steph:) Mylie is looking so grown up!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!! What a great picture!!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, that is sooo sweet. I love her reply..."to be Max's sister." I think I would have died and went to heaven if I heard that! :)
ReplyDeleteI love that they aren't posing for this shot. It is so natural..
ReplyDeleteAdorable shot! Look at those happy faces!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. I just love the deep contrasting colors!
ReplyDeleteToo sweet. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet wish! And great shot of the two of them.
ReplyDelete