This is the deal ... its late at night ... everyone is sleeping, and I should be too. The alarm will go off early in the morning ... and a long, busy day will greet me. Yet, instead of going to bed I somehow end up in my craft room. And instead of sleeping, I end up crafting ....
I picked up a new lens today. Mylie willingly obliged for a bit while I tested things out. I need to play with it more, but her expression made me giggle!
She is so stinkin' cute!! Congrats on the new lens!
ReplyDeleteShe's so cute! Enjoy your new toy!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Have fun with your new lens!
ReplyDeleteCute. :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the new lens, which one did you get? And Mylie here is as cute as can be!
ReplyDeleteCool about the new lens! Adorable expression!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cutie! I love her expression! Have lots and lots of fun playing with your new lens!
ReplyDelete