{Audible sigh} I really love this man. He is such a great husband and a great dad. Courtney is getting really close to having her baby and so tonight I was getting as packed as I could. Jeff was telling Mylie that anyday she and I would be leaving for Iowa. She went to bed, but soon was laying in bed sobbing. I came downstairs and she and Jeff were snuggled up in the recliner. Poor baby, her heart (and my heart) is hurting at the thought of being away from Daddy and Blake for over a week. I know they will be fine, I know we will be fine ... but we will all miss each other while we are apart!
What a darling tribute and a great picture!
ReplyDeleteGreat capture and sweet tribute!
ReplyDeleteVery sweet!
ReplyDeleteDoesn't it just make your heart happy, though, to know that those bonds are so tight? Great post!
ReplyDeleteAww, so sweet! I'm already picturing the dad/daughter dance at her wedding; there won't be a dry eye in the house!
ReplyDeleteOh, how sweet - nothing like the bonds between Daddy and his girl.
ReplyDeleteAwww that is so sweet. Nice shot.
ReplyDelete