This is how I feel. I want to put my head down on the table and just go to sleep! We took Jeff out to lunch today and apparently it was just too much for Blake.
I know how he feels though. I'm tired! I'm trying to finish up an online course I am developing for the college. I am so excited to go to Iowa, but I am worried that if the baby is late I won't be able to go, because I have to be back for school. It breaks my heart to even think about not going. I'm so much older than my sisters (8 years older than Courtney and 10 years older than Bailey), that I really have maternal feelings for them. I can't imagine not being there for Court after the baby is born. I can't imagine waiting 2 months to meet my new niece!
My heart is also breaking about being away from Blake while we are gone. He is such a momma's boy. He just climbs up on my lap and wraps his arms around me or holds my face and open mouth kisses me. I think it is going to physically hurt to be away from him.
There is such a sad story in our community about a little 10-year old boy who was murdered and found in a canal. I just cry every time the news comes on. I've been hugging my kiddos extra tight this week.
Cute picture! I hope you make it to Iowa. I hate turning on the news. I feel the same way you do. I have babies around that same age and I know I am way over protective but news like that shows why I am that way.
ReplyDelete