Sunday, August 2, 2009

8/2/09


We went on a little drive today to a reservoir in Oregon. Mylie and I will be leaving soon for Iowa. My little sister is having her first baby. Mylie and I are driving over with my Mom to visit/help and we will be gone for over a week. We will miss our boys something terrible while we are gone and wanted to spend some time with them today. Also, I got a new lens yesterday (the 35 1.8) and am trying to decide if I love it or not.
I took quite a few shots today ... and ya know, it isn't always the technical shots that are the best. This one makes me happy, reminds me how blessed I am. I love our little family.

8 comments:

  1. That's a great shot! Have a safe trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shot is sheer happiness! Have a great and safe trip. Where in Iowa are you headed? My DD (and DGDs) are in Iowa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That shot is what life is all about you can tell how happy they are. I hope you like the new lens!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, the ones that show the heart are the most important! Have fun with that new baby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this shot, it shows happiness! Congrats on the new niece or nephew! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, congrats on the new lens! This shot makes me smile, I love "hands-on" daddies, makes my heart just melt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet shot, and happy little family! Drive carefully and have a wonderful time with your sister and her new baby!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!