Today I finished up my December Daily album. I cannot even say how much I have enjoyed this album. It is probably one of my favorite craft projects I have ever done. Not just because it is super cute (because it is), but because I made a real effort every day of December to enjoy and capture a holiday moment. I know this is a book we will look back on many times, I can't wait to do it again next year!!
Without further adieu (hehe), here is the rest of my album:
<>

>
 |
| Day 13 - I asked everyone in our family to name their favorite Christmas movie, song and treat. On the right is the invitation to our Relief Society Christmas dinner which I attended that night. |
 |
| Day 14 - lunch with the girls! |
 |
| Day 15 - the nativity scene my mom gave me years ago. On the right is a picture of the faculty in my department. |
 |
| Day 16 - tells about our little faculty party. |
 |
Day 17 - last minute shopping
Day 18 - one of my favorite December traditions is Winter Garden Aglow |
 |
| Day 19 - the 2nd annual Christmas party at Leslie's! (Using the shuffle feature on my Canon Selphy printer. Me + Canon Selphy printer = love) |
 |
| Day 20 - I am club advisor and at Christmas our club adopts a family and provides Christmas for them. This is always a very touching part of my holiday, I was glad to record it. |
 |
| Days 21, 22, & 23 - the kids and I took a pre-Christmas trip to Gramma and Grampa's house. Such fun!! |
 |
| Day 24 - we visited Grandma and Grandpa on Christmas Eve Day. I also talked about some of our traditions. |
 |
| Day 25 - I loved the pages about Christmas! I added in quite a few extra pages. I put in a lot of pictures and also had each of us write a journaling card about Christmas. I included Christmas cards that Mylie made as well. |
 |
| Day 26 - we went to see Sherlock Holmes with Grandpa while the kids stayed with Grandma. |
 |
| Days 27, 28, 29 & 30 - it was fun to capture the laid back days of Christmas break. |
 |
| Day 31 - New Year's Eve was such fun. We went to the U of I - BSU basketball game with both my parents and Jeff's parents. My parents spent the rest of the day with us. We were delighted that they would travel over to spend the day with us. |
 |
| The End! - I added in an extra page to list some other highlights from December, things that might not have otherwise been mentioned. For example, the mistletoe, Mylie's new haircut and other things. |
what a fabulous album, well done you on completing it all :)
ReplyDeletethis is a great album! Congrats to you for finishing. I'm still pluggin' away at mine but I only have the 15-25th to do yet so I am getting there! Thanks for the inspiration!
ReplyDelete