So today they closed the college at noon for a snow day. The kids were still at school. I got a bit of work done and then decided I would scrapbook. I have done lots of crafty projects lately, but it has been quite a while since I have worked on regular scrapbook layouts. I busted out my
Brooklyn Flea kit from Studio Calico and got to work. It was the December kit and I had hardly touched it. After the kids went to bed I came back to the office and scrapped some more - I surprised myself getting SIX PAGES done. Whoo hoo! All the pictures are from last January/February.
 |
| This one might be my favorite - I'm slightly partial to buttons. And to Mylie. |
 |
| Love this boy. |
 |
| This is a two-page layout. I even sewed on it. Jeff is always amused when I sew on a layout and he makes sure to comment that I don't even sew buttons on clothes or hem pants. |
 |
| I had so much fun with the punch/grid combo. |
 |
| I've scrapped this picture before in Blake's book - but scrapped this one for a book I have of just random things that don't really fit into the kid's books. I just love this picture so much! So sweet! |
So happy with all I accomplished! I am going to a 14 hour crop this weekend (whoo hoo!) so I am hoping my crafty groove continues!!
wow you sure have been busy, they are all great. I am a button lover to lol
ReplyDeleteGreat use of time!! I really like the, "You make me so happy". Good job!
ReplyDelete