Friday, January 6, 2012

Project Life 2012

This year I AM going to complete a project life album.  I started this last year and made it to about February (ooops!), but this year I am committed to a year album.  Basically, this type of album is often made up a picture for everyday.  I will be doing mine as a layout every week.  My goal is to try and get pictures everyday, but you know, if I don't I'm not going to worry about it.  I really like this type of "slice of life" albums.  It tells the stories I normally would not scrapbook.  I am using divided page protectors which are a fun and quick way to scrapbook.  I can just throw in my 4x6 photos.  These come in a variety of different configurations and I am excited to play around with them this year.

I am combining the Project Life kit that I bought last year with the (many) scrapbook supplies I have on hand.  Tonight I did the title page - which I loooooove and the the first few days of this week.  I am going to run my weeks Mon-Sun. 

I really love how this title page turned out.  The top right is inspired by a Studio Calico challenge to write a letter to yourself.  I thought it would be fun to include it on the title page.

January 2, 3, & 4
My December Daily Album really sparked my interest in the type of album and made me realize that I can do a daily album! 

5 comments:

  1. Doing and completing Dec Daily last year was what convinced me that I can do PL and document life.

    Love the colours of your title page (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an inspiration! I have joined the PL 2012 revolution and ordered the core kit..hope to get it by next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking great so far!
    That home card by SC is one of my favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are off to a great start...loving your pages...hoping me AND you can get through the whole year!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!