This is the deal ... its late at night ... everyone is sleeping, and I should be too. The alarm will go off early in the morning ... and a long, busy day will greet me. Yet, instead of going to bed I somehow end up in my craft room. And instead of sleeping, I end up crafting ....
Mylie and I have working on doing some organizing of the office/craft room this week. I think I am obsessed with organizing craft supplies as I am with crafting. Here are a couple views of my craft area. Thanks for looking!
Since my son moved out I will have to rearrange some space/rooms/office in the house and after that I will have my own studio... so I'm a stalker of craftspaces photos now! I learn from every photo! Storage tips/tricks and so on... Thanks so much for sharing!
looking awesome! i love it when my room is all clean and organized. LOVE!
ReplyDeleteSince my son moved out I will have to rearrange some space/rooms/office in the house and after that I will have my own studio... so I'm a stalker of craftspaces photos now! I learn from every photo! Storage tips/tricks and so on... Thanks so much for sharing!
ReplyDelete