This is the deal ... its late at night ... everyone is sleeping, and I should be too. The alarm will go off early in the morning ... and a long, busy day will greet me. Yet, instead of going to bed I somehow end up in my craft room. And instead of sleeping, I end up crafting ....
{Scenic Sunday} I put Jeff in charge of the location for this Sunday's photo of the day. We were getting ready to head out on a Sunday drive. He thought for a moment and then suggested the water wheels. I didn't even know about the water wheels! They weren't moving because there wasn't irrigation water yet. I like how this one turned out. It was so windy though! I thought I was going to blown off the side of the country road and I was taking the picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Tell me what you think!