Wednesday, March 25, 2009

3/25/09

Well our new TV got here today - yipee! We haven't had a TV downstairs for well over a month. My dilemma now is that we were going to buy a matching piece for our entertainment center to put the TV on. We got our old entertainment center out to put the TV on for now, and it looks better than I expected. So now I'm torn if I should buy the other piece or just use this. What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. I like it! It looks like it was set up that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks awesome like that. Way to go on the tv. Glad you found one. I always forget about this blog-I need to look more it has good pictures. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I need to move the sign up though.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!