This is the deal ... its late at night ... everyone is sleeping, and I should be too. The alarm will go off early in the morning ... and a long, busy day will greet me. Yet, instead of going to bed I somehow end up in my craft room. And instead of sleeping, I end up crafting ....
{I love him!} Tuesdays are a long day for me. I rarely get home from work before 8 p.m. Yet every Tuesday night (and many Wednesdays too), Jeff picks up the kids from daycare, makes dinner, bathes them, gets them ready for bed, and has dinner ready for me when I get home. Tonight was yummy taco night. I'm a pretty lucky girl!
What a great guy! When my kids were little it was less exhausting to work than it was to do the dinner/bath/bedtime routine with the kids, so I always appreciated it when DH took over.
Lucky indeed... mine can't cook and sometimes I wish he could. But he does do the rest... at least that's helpful.
ReplyDeleteSounds fabulous.
ReplyDeleteHope you enjoyed a little down time!
That is so great! I wish mine would do that.
ReplyDeleteYes very lucky and appreciated. Great guy. ~Jackie
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome guy!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great guy! When my kids were little it was less exhausting to work than it was to do the dinner/bath/bedtime routine with the kids, so I always appreciated it when DH took over.
ReplyDeleteWhat a super guy - you definitely are a lucky gal!
ReplyDelete