This is the deal ... its late at night ... everyone is sleeping, and I should be too. The alarm will go off early in the morning ... and a long, busy day will greet me. Yet, instead of going to bed I somehow end up in my craft room. And instead of sleeping, I end up crafting ....
{Living in Idaho} It is so funny that this post follows yesterday's post about getting stuck behind a train. I work in a few rural counties, and today my friend and I were going to lunch to a little diner outside of town ... one of those hole in the wall places with the best burgers. But we got stuck in traffic. I was so tickled to have my little point and shoot camera in my purse. The baby cows were so cute! Today's "traffic jam" put a big smile on my face!
Funny. But looks like something you'd see here.
ReplyDeleteThat's not the kind of traffic jam I'm used to!
ReplyDeleteThat's my kind of traffic jam! DD's bus had to stop for horses the other day. :-)
ReplyDeleteLove it!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is too funny! Reminds me of pioneer woman.
ReplyDeleteLOL! I can say I have never experienced that kind of traffic jam. Maybe a combine, but not cows! Great captures!
ReplyDeleteThat is really funny and so not what I expected! Thanks for the smile today.
ReplyDeleteOMG LOL that is just hilarious!
ReplyDeleteI love it! But I don't see any brake lights or turn signals in use there.
ReplyDeleteThat kind of traffic I wouldn't mind one bit :)
ReplyDeleteI've never seen a traffic jam like THAT before!
ReplyDeleteThat's my kinda traffic jam!! :) LOL
ReplyDeleteOh wow! Hahahaha. Now that I would be willing to wait for.
ReplyDelete