This is the deal ... its late at night ... everyone is sleeping, and I should be too. The alarm will go off early in the morning ... and a long, busy day will greet me. Yet, instead of going to bed I somehow end up in my craft room. And instead of sleeping, I end up crafting ....
Great photo!! I have been busy moving - I can't remember if you posted a comment or sent me an email, but I know I owe you a response! My email address is ashleelmiller at gmail.com. I love the picture a day thing. I am definitely going to copy that idea some time!
What a great grin!
ReplyDeleteLove that smile! She's so cute.
ReplyDeleteToo cute!! Look at that beautiful hair too!!
ReplyDeleteGreat photo!! I have been busy moving - I can't remember if you posted a comment or sent me an email, but I know I owe you a response! My email address is ashleelmiller at gmail.com.
ReplyDeleteI love the picture a day thing. I am definitely going to copy that idea some time!
I like the way her hair is backlit - great shot!
ReplyDeleteWhat a smile!! She is too cute!!
ReplyDeleteShe's so cute!! Great shot!
ReplyDeleteGreat, sweet smile and I love your processing on this.
ReplyDeleteWow she's so pretty! They do grow fast! Diego will be 6 tomorrow!
ReplyDelete