Thursday, January 22, 2009

1/22/09

My kids were seriously in bed and asleep by 6:20 tonight. Yep, it was that kind of day. {I always wondered why we had such early bedtimes when we were kids. Now I know.} Jeff is at a basketball game with his Dad and I really am not sure what I am going to do with myself, the possibilities are endless! Jeff suggested chores before he left and I politely reminded him that he didn't marry me for my housekeeping abilities.

7 comments:

  1. OMgosh..hilarious! My boys were in bed by 6:30pm tonight and yes...one of THOSE days. They sure are cute when they are snoozing though, arent' they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man i wish my kiddos would be in be by 6:30. but in order to make DD go to bed early we keep all the clocks an hour ahead so she thinks she's going to bed at nine but in reality she is going to bed at eight hahahahaha im so evil!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ain't that the truth! I always tell my husband... "you married me knowing I hate cleaning and I am lazy so now you can't complain." I put off laundry and dishes as long as possible. Haha.

    My kids are in bed by 8pm and I seriously count down the seconds some nights.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My boy is NEVER in bed at that time, I wish he was once in a while. Love the picture! No comment on the chores :O

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet sleepy shot! Love it. And if my husband married me for my housekeeping abilities, he's sorely disappointed by now. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could go to bed that early tonight! Hahaha. Its been that kind of day here too. I love photos of babies sleeping, and this is s true treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember "those days" quite well. I hope you enjoyed your quiet time with no chores!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!