This is the deal ... its late at night ... everyone is sleeping, and I should be too. The alarm will go off early in the morning ... and a long, busy day will greet me. Yet, instead of going to bed I somehow end up in my craft room. And instead of sleeping, I end up crafting ....
*Sigh* I may spend a bit too much time here. {Also known as "Oh crap! It's 9:30 and only 8 days into the year, I can't miss a day already! Quick, what can I take a picture of? Oh yes, this computer on my lap."}
I totally know what you mean! Gary told me the other night the only way I would pay attention to him is if he had a keyboard coming out of his behind!
ReplyDeleteLOL! Great potd.
ReplyDeleteLOL, thanks for the smile!
ReplyDeleteLOL great photo!
ReplyDeleteI have the same sickness! ;)
ReplyDeletetoo funny!!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure all of us Pea's can relate!!
Great shot! I spend way to much time there too!
ReplyDeleteCari
Guilty here too! I enjoyed seeing a glimpse into your life. :-)
ReplyDeleteLOL!! I spend an awful lot of time there, too.
ReplyDeleteIt is quite addicting, that place ;)
ReplyDeleteYes...I feel your pain...I too I'm an addicit;)
ReplyDeleteShawna (shawkrem)