Tuesday, January 6, 2009

1/6/09

Tuesdays have kind of turned into Subway nights at our house. I typically work late on Tuesdays (usually until 8:30). Jeff gets the kids fed, bathed and to bed and I pick up $5 footlongs. Pretty good deal!

14 comments:

  1. Nice shot! Looks yummy!
    Welcome to POTD! I just started a couple of days ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good...maybe I should start something like that. I really don't like to cook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! Any night where I don't have to cook is a good night for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that looks so good! TFS, I know what I am having for lunch now :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that looks yummy. I haven't had a Subway sandwich is AGES!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks healthy and delish! Used to go there so often!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks yummy! Great shot.
    Cari

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yum! I think we're having Subway tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooooooh Steph, that looks yummy... I love their subs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yummy...I haven't been to Subway in a long time!
    Sounds like you have a great plan for Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That looks yummy! I LOVE subway. We need to have a subway night. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks yummy my sister ate that same sandwich today and you are officially no longer a POTD virgin congrats

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!