This is the deal ... its late at night ... everyone is sleeping, and I should be too. The alarm will go off early in the morning ... and a long, busy day will greet me. Yet, instead of going to bed I somehow end up in my craft room. And instead of sleeping, I end up crafting ....
{A crappy picture} but a farewell to my pink RAZR. This phone has served me well, logged days of talk time, but I'm afraid its days are coming to an end. The battery was almost nearly dead and I just haven't gotten around to replacing it. Then I let Blake play with it in the store on Saturday and he threw it and now the screen doesn't work, sigh. A new phone is on my to-do list this month. This one has served me well for way over two years. Good-bye friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Tell me what you think!