This is the deal ... its late at night ... everyone is sleeping, and I should be too. The alarm will go off early in the morning ... and a long, busy day will greet me. Yet, instead of going to bed I somehow end up in my craft room. And instead of sleeping, I end up crafting ....
It was funny because at Christmas when we bought a present for baby brother he was with us and she was freaking out because he would know what he was getting and I told her it was OK because he was little and he would forget. So when I asked her what she got me, she asked if I would forget. LOL!
She is adorable and I love the look on her face!
ReplyDeleteCari
Sweet!
ReplyDeleteDon't you just love the way kids "keep" secrets/surprises?
ReplyDeleteShe is adorable and how cute of her to say that about not looking under her bed!
ReplyDeleteawww she looks so excited!
ReplyDeletetara
how sweet!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet!
ReplyDeleteDon't go look! She's too cute.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweetheart.
ReplyDeleteHow cute!
ReplyDeleteAww don't you love it when little ones have a secret and the let you know they have a secret.. So fun
ReplyDeleteIt was funny because at Christmas when we bought a present for baby brother he was with us and she was freaking out because he would know what he was getting and I told her it was OK because he was little and he would forget. So when I asked her what she got me, she asked if I would forget. LOL!
ReplyDeleteShe is cute!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet!
ReplyDeleteawww she looks so sweet! Did you peek?
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweetie. I love her outfit.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie!
ReplyDeleteI love the color and lighting in this. Beautiful.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! Love her expression.
ReplyDeleteAdorable!
ReplyDeletenice shot lady.
ReplyDelete