{Emotion} Although Blake was exhausted this afternoon, he wanted nothing to do with taking a nap. When I went in to get him, he smiled, happy to see me, but then apparently was not so happy that I was going to stand there and take pictures of him instead of getting him out of the crib. Yep, that evoked some emotion.As I was editing this, Mylie was sitting next to me and so I asked her if she liked the color or the black and white. She told me she didn't like either of them and it was just too sad of a picture. What a sweetie.
Awwww...that is definitely emotion!! Perfect for this week's theme! PS...check my blog, you'll like what you read :)
ReplyDeleteThat is definitely one of the emotions you get around my house too...only I am the one crying because Katie won't take a nap. Great captured and conversion.
ReplyDeleteYup - that's a real genuine emotion! Poor baby!
ReplyDeleteAwww poor sweetie, having to stop to pose. He does look sweet though.
ReplyDeleteThat's a heartbreaker of a face!
ReplyDeleteOh, what a face!! Love it that Mylie was so sensitive to the photo, too...
ReplyDeleteWhat is it about a delightful, totally appealing, crying little baby, that makes me smile????? Thanks for cheering me up today! What a sweet, sweet photo. . . .
ReplyDelete