Thursday, March 26, 2009

3/26/09

Such a domestic day for me {a rare occurrence}. By 10:00 a.m. I had folded laundry {lots of it}, had the direct TV installed, did the dishes and made cookies. We think we'll surprise some people with chocolate chip cookies tomorrow.

Just to be fair, I will admit that the rest of the day was not nearly so productive. Mylie and I ate cookies and watched Spongebob.

9 comments:

  1. Sounds like the relaxing afternoon was well deserved after that hard work. The cookies look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you deliver to Denver? Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love afternoons like that with my kiddos-enjoy the ones you do manage to get, they'll get fewer and fewer soon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like the whole day was productive to me! Mmm... cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you got all that done by 10, you deserved to eat cookies and watch TV the rest of the day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmmmmm...looks good! You're a better woman than I am!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eating cookies is a tough job!! ;) And good for you for doing all those chores!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a lot of stuff to accomplish before 10am, so you were justified in relaxing the rest of the day!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!