Friday, March 27, 2009

3/27/09

Friday night date night takes on a new meaning when you have little kids at home. But I wouldn't change it for anything. Tonight's date night involved a Costco take and bake pizza, some Easter candy (whoppers for Jeff and Mylie and jellybeans for me) and watching "The Game Plan" (which if you haven't seen it is the cutest movie)! After the kids go to bed Jeff and I will watch "Quantum of Solace," Mylie and I surprised him by picking it up at Target today. So while hot dates are great, I think watching Mylie and Jeff snuggle in the recliner beats any night on the town.

6 comments:

  1. I love Canadian bacon and pineapple pizza and "The Game Plan" was a really cute movie! I agree that watching them snuggle beats a night out any day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love pizza. I could soooo eat it all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its so great that you still have date night in your house! We had pizza last night as well...although I had to make it, so that doesn't count as a date for me. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree! I haven't had a "proper" date in YEARS! But our little family "dates" beat the pants off those other dates any day! {ps- LOVE the Game Plan- The Rock... aka Dwayne Johnson... *swoon*}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Costco has the best pizza, have you tried the margarita one? We've seen The Game Plan a bazzilion times, it's such a cute movie! :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!