Sunday, March 8, 2009

3/8/09

{Scenic Sunday} This afternoon, after church and naps, we went on a little Sunday drive. Jeff asked where I wanted to go and I said somewhere that I can take a cool picture. He knows lots of cool roads in the county from when he was on patrol and found us a windy road with some great scenery. We saw lots of barns and mamma and baby cows, but this scene was my favorite.

For the photogs: shot in manual at 66mm, f/11, s/s 1/640, ISO 400. This is SOOC. I shot a couple with my polarizing filter, but lost a lot of detail in the bottom. I'd take any feedback on shooting landscapes. TIA!

6 comments:

  1. I'm no help on shooting landscapres, but it's a very pretty photo. That sky is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a great job with the rule of thirds (not putting the horizon in the center) and the sky is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to live where there are beautiful sceneries like this! great shot

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW- absolutely BREATHTAKING!!!! I miss living in the mountains, SO MUCH. Thanks for letting me have a glimpse of them again- funny how when I lived out west I took them for granted but that is the thing I miss the most now that we're gone! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful scenery. Must have been a very nice Sunday drive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful scenery! Maybe try to dodge the details of the bottom section? The blue sky is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!