A few disclaimers, (1) after taking this picture I realized that I really needed to vacuum and immediately did so, (2) Mylie did get dressed today, but after we ran some errands she decided to change back into her jammies. Can't fault a girl for wanting to be comfy!
For the photogs, SOOC (do you see a pattern of a lack of PP-ing?), shot with my external flash that I am still trying to learn. Shot at 55mm, ISO 800, external flash, f/4, 1/25 shutter speed.
Ahh, a girl after my own heart! I have been known to change back into my pj's as soon as I get home from errands/appointments too, LOL! And I don't see any dirt on the floor...? (which reminds me, MY floor needs vacuumed too!)
ReplyDeleteWe have "lazy days" in our house where we just never change out of our jammies!! Great capture... I love the look on her face!
ReplyDeleteI'm always comfortable around the house! I love how you captured her winning moment! :)
ReplyDeleteCute pic! I'm with you; I so often see the need for vacuuming or a quick pick-up after the photo. But I'd much rather capture the moment than make sure it's spotless first.
ReplyDeleteI love the look of smugness on her face - too cute! And that clutter - it's real life!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I frequently change into my jammies as soon as I'm home. :)
ReplyDeleteThe first thing my son does after school is hop right back into his pj's. I often think people will wonder if I ever dress him lol.. Cute pic and yea for Candyland and time playing together!
ReplyDeleteMe and my daughter looooove being in our jammies! I wear them all day long. As does she. Cute picture though!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! We homeschool and are always late in getting out of our pj's! :)
ReplyDeletewe should all be allowed to change back into pjs when we get back home. great shot and i have got to say that your sooc shots look really good
ReplyDeleteI just love days like this. I think I might spend the whole day in my jammies today. ( i really wish i could).
ReplyDeleteSorry you lost twice ;) Would love to spend a day in my pjs!
ReplyDeleteNothing wrong at all with a PJ Day, as my DD and DGDs call it.
ReplyDeleteThat's sweet. Love PJ days, too, and Candyland...isn't it the best?
ReplyDeleteGreat job with the flash. And Candyland is one thing that I really, really don't miss!
ReplyDelete