This is the deal ... its late at night ... everyone is sleeping, and I should be too. The alarm will go off early in the morning ... and a long, busy day will greet me. Yet, instead of going to bed I somehow end up in my craft room. And instead of sleeping, I end up crafting ....
I really love my lilac bushes. When I walk in or out of my front door the smell just permeates my senses. The make me happy, they remind me of Grandmothers. I wish they bloomed year round.
So beautiful! That rich purple is just perfect! :) I miss smelling lilac bushes in our yard in the summer..now that we've moved we don't have those any more.
Beautiful! I love the smell of lilacs. :)
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful! That rich purple is just perfect! :) I miss smelling lilac bushes in our yard in the summer..now that we've moved we don't have those any more.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness. Beautiful. I can't wait for our to be in bloom. These deep purple flowers on yours are so vibrant...I can almost smell them from here.
ReplyDeleteThese are lovely.
ReplyDeletelove lilac - one of my favorites!
ReplyDeleteMmm.... I can almost smell it just thinking about it! Lilac are one of my faves!
ReplyDeleteMmmmm, Lilacs! Wonderful, intense, purple! I can't wait to smell them here!
ReplyDelete