This is the deal ... its late at night ... everyone is sleeping, and I should be too. The alarm will go off early in the morning ... and a long, busy day will greet me. Yet, instead of going to bed I somehow end up in my craft room. And instead of sleeping, I end up crafting ....
Is it bad that I have been looking forward to this all afternoon? An ice cold diet coke and a sugar induced coma from Costco cake. Weight Watchers be damned!
I think Costco puts crack in their cakes! I love them:) And diet soda cancels out the calories!
ReplyDeleteLOL some of my favorite things here! Great post!
ReplyDeleteI'm with ya... I've tried to be good, but sometimes you just need some CHOCOLATE! LOL!
ReplyDeleteYummm...that looks SO good to me. Now I want cake!
ReplyDeleteHmmm, screw weight watchers LOL that looks too good!
ReplyDeleteHaha that's too funny!
ReplyDelete