I really was rocking Weight Watchers and was down 24 lbs, then I got lazy about counting my points and measuring and some of it started sneaking back. So today is day 6 of completely back on. My weigh-in day isn't until tomorrow, but as of today I have lost 2 lbs this week. I still have so far to go, I know it won't be easy, but it will be sweet when I get there!
On a funny note, Jeff is anal about writing down everything he eats. He keeps a food journal in a little 3x5 notebook. His notebook ran out and so when we were at Target this weekend he was grabbing a new one. I suggested we look in the dollar spot to see what they have ... well they had High School Musical holographic notebooks on clearance for 25 cents! What a trooper that he bought 2.
I hate my scale too... both of them!! ;) Been trying to get back at WW - so hard!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the weight loss and determination. I'm impressed with your being down 2 more lbs. My loss is more like 1/2 pound a week:( And tomorrow is my weigh-in day too.
ReplyDeleteI am exactly in the same boat. I am getting back on my ww today and starting up again. Best of luck to us both.. We should be weight loss buddies?!
ReplyDelete