Wednesday, May 27, 2009

5/27/09

Mylie and I played jacks tonight ... I can't even think of the last time I played jacks. I think I'll teach her hopscotch this summer.

11 comments:

  1. Jacks! I love jacks...how fun that you can play with your DD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't remember the last time I played jacks either. But I'll have to try it again sometime. Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow i havent played jacks in a looooooooong time great shot

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so fun! I miss those old games...and the skip-it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. fun colors. I have no idea the last time I played jacks..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww-what a great idea! I think I'll teach the girls, I bet they'd love it!

    This is a really fun shot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun! I haven't played jacks in forever!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't think I have ever played Jacks... I've always had some when I was a kids though... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. A perfect subject for a summer day shot! Nice capture.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the old-fasioned games. Jacks are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fun! These are such pretty jacks, love the colors! :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!