This is the deal ... its late at night ... everyone is sleeping, and I should be too. The alarm will go off early in the morning ... and a long, busy day will greet me. Yet, instead of going to bed I somehow end up in my craft room. And instead of sleeping, I end up crafting ....
A simple word, a lofty goal - but certainly doable. Happy New Years and well wishes on 'simplifying'.
ReplyDeleteThat should be my motto! I can never quite pull it off.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year and congrats on choosing a word.
ReplyDeleteI hope that you are successful in simplifying the parts of your life that need it.
Laurie (laulley)
Fun shot! But what is that gadget? It looks like fun!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year. Great Choice in Words.
ReplyDeleteThanks! My husband mocked (lovingly of course) that I posted my word of the day on my new iPad. He doesn't think simplify and iPad go together. LOL!
ReplyDeleteLove your word - might use it myself!! Happy new year and welcome back!
ReplyDelete