This is the deal ... its late at night ... everyone is sleeping, and I should be too. The alarm will go off early in the morning ... and a long, busy day will greet me. Yet, instead of going to bed I somehow end up in my craft room. And instead of sleeping, I end up crafting ....
35 months old today ... one month until my baby is 3! A quick cell phone camera snap tonight at Carl's Jr. He got a new haircut yesterday, I think it made him taller!
So cute. They grow up so fast!!! My baby is now a freshman in hs!
ReplyDeleteLove the colours neat, yep time sure does fly when your a mum
ReplyDeleteWhen they get their haircut it makes them look grown up.
ReplyDeleteYes haircuts always make them older:( Congrats on you r little guy soon adding another finger to his age!
ReplyDeleteToo cute - looks all grown up!! :)
ReplyDeleteThey grow up so fast!!!! My wife always hated it when they got their hair cut. It made them look so much older!
ReplyDeleteWhat a handsome guy! Looking so grown-up, too!
ReplyDelete