Sunday, January 16, 2011

1.16.11

I love that my kids love each other. They really are best friends and play so well together. They have great imaginations. They are playing school here. They have also done a magic show today, played superheros, pretended to camping, and had a play. They make my heart happy.

8 comments:

  1. It's so nice to see kids play - that doesn't involve the tv or computer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My children played very well together - most of the time you didn't even know they were in the house - of course there was the boil over tattle-tale, but overall they enjoyed being with each other. Even now as teenagers they will migrate to the game room and do their own thing (computer, laptop, video game).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that my kids are friends to! I hope it lasts forever! Sweet post, love the pic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet! I love it when my kids get along too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys! Granted their rooms are usually a mess after playing together, but I think it is worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, sweet! They grow up way to fast! Be sure and get them to let you video a few of these entertaining, casual "events!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. So wonderful that they get along - beautiful post!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!