Wednesday, January 5, 2011

1.5.11

Rocking the cell phone camera today. Dinner date with the fam at Costco tonight. Hard to beat a $10.32 dinner with my favorite people!

9 comments:

  1. Looks like they are enjoying the time spent together, just as much as you. Neat pic, love the way your daughter smiles with her eyes.
    Cheers,
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10.00 for dinner? Awesome deal. I have been finding we use our cell camera more than we use our slr.... I have a feeling that will be the norm really soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun! I love your typewriter header!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! My dad used to love to take my kids to Costco to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can't beat that price. We used to have a dinner at Sam's when all 7 of the kids were younger. Good memories.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!