Thursday, January 27, 2011

1.27.11

Today I took Blake to the doctor. We have all been feeling terrible lately, especially this week. As suspected, he has an ear infection. They were getting ready to write a prescription for antibiotics - twice a day for 10 days - and I asked nicely if he could PLEASE just have a shot. He is such a pill when it comes to taking medication. He was not happy when he got a BIG shot, but hopefully he will be on his way to feeling better soon. We had to wait for 10 minutes to make sure he didn't have an allergic reaction, he was asleep before we even left the office.

When we got home, he and I took a nice 3 hour nap all curled up in my bed. I think we are both feeling a bit better tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!