This is the deal ... its late at night ... everyone is sleeping, and I should be too. The alarm will go off early in the morning ... and a long, busy day will greet me. Yet, instead of going to bed I somehow end up in my craft room. And instead of sleeping, I end up crafting ....
This isn't exactly how I thought Blake would use his 4-wheeler {birthday present}, but hey, whatever works! There was a lot of giggling going on while I was snapping this shot. Cute!
They look like they are having a ball! Great memories.
ReplyDeleteThey look like they are having fun! great POTD!
ReplyDeleteThey never use their stuff the way moms think they will! Great shot!!
ReplyDeleteToo cute - they sure look like they are having fun!
ReplyDeleteVery cute--aren't you proud of him for sharing?
ReplyDeleteLooks like a lot of fun.
ReplyDeleteMy little boy has the same pjs and 4 wheeler lol...he likes to run over his sibling though ;)
ReplyDeleteHey Peabuddy! That is such a cute picture! Kids are so cute when they share.
ReplyDelete