This is the deal ... its late at night ... everyone is sleeping, and I should be too. The alarm will go off early in the morning ... and a long, busy day will greet me. Yet, instead of going to bed I somehow end up in my craft room. And instead of sleeping, I end up crafting ....
It was 55 degrees today which required another trip to the park Blakey was very excited about this slide. I would pick him up to move him to the top again and he would get so mad, like I was taking him away or something. He is growing up so fast!
Cute shot! there is something about slides and swings that make kids smile!
ReplyDeleteSlides are fun - especially when you get a nice day!! No slides today here... snow on its way! :(
ReplyDeleteGreat photo- he is adorable! I can't wait until it's warm enough here to play at the park.
ReplyDeleteHe has shoes! That is cute!
ReplyDelete