This is the deal ... its late at night ... everyone is sleeping, and I should be too. The alarm will go off early in the morning ... and a long, busy day will greet me. Yet, instead of going to bed I somehow end up in my craft room. And instead of sleeping, I end up crafting ....
{The other man in my life.} Today is my 7th wedding anniversary. I had planned to take a picture of Jeff or even a picture of us together. But Bubba is still sick and just needed his Momma today. I hope he starts feeling better. He is so worn out that he just crawls around to play, but then lays down on the floor because he is so worn out. Poor little dude. But I was happy to spend my anniversary taking care of my two precious babies. I have been blessed with an amazing husband. It's funny because you think your wedding day is the happiest day of your life, but I look at all the happiness and blessings that I have received in the last 7 years and it is overwhelming. My happiness has expanded at least 10 times since then. I am a lucky woman.
I feel exactly the same. Congrats on 7 years! That is great! And poor baby I hope he gets better soon. All my kids are finally well again and it's great. It's awful for them to be sick.
I feel exactly the same. Congrats on 7 years! That is great! And poor baby I hope he gets better soon. All my kids are finally well again and it's great. It's awful for them to be sick.
ReplyDelete