Monday, February 16, 2009

2/16/09

{Doing the happy dance!} I ordered a new lens for my camera last week and it arrived today (a day earlier than expected). I know this means nothing if you aren't a camera person, but I am so excited and this is definitely now the nicest lens I own. I was explaining to Mylie how the UPS mas is like Santa Claus; however, she informed me that Santa comes in the night not the day and he doesn't drive a brown truck ... close enough for me!

1 comment:

  1. I agree!!! Congrats on the lens! Yipee!

    My husband bought me the 40d for Valentines day but it arrived yesterday... totally unexpected cuz he had already given me many other gifts ON Valentines day. He ordered 2 lenses as well and they should arrive tomorrow... then I can finally test it out.

    Can't wait until you use it...!!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!